Pages

My Savings

MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

my blog spark

Blog Search

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Cold Weather In Florida

I am pretty much sick and tired of this code weather in Florida, I would like my 80-90 degree weather back. I am pretty sure that most of my garden has died, which sucks because we have tomatoes, peppers, corn. and jalepeno's growing. I am getting cabin fever from staying inside all day long, usually after work we are outside in the yard letting my son play with his friend who lives next door. It looks like this week we will get into the  70's but then I heard we are getting another cold front and its going to rain and be all nasty Saturday and Sunday which should make for a lovely weekend stuck inside (ya right :-p). Well this was just my little rant for today, just finished with lunch now back to work, yippee.

No comments:

Post a Comment