Pages

My Savings

MySavings: Free Samples, Free Stuff, Freebies and Coupons

my blog spark

Blog Search

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Durex House party

So for Houseparty.com, I am a confirmed host for the Durex party, I am so excited and can't wait to get my package, I will post picture when I recieve my package of goodies.


What will be in my party pack? MyFREE party pack includes:

For the hostess:


•Play® AllureTM Personal Massager
•Play® Assorted TemptationsTM Lubricants

•Flirty Foods Recipe Flip Book
•Durex® Girl Talk House PartyTM intro DVD, featuring relationship expert Dr. Laura Berman

For the hostess and her guests:

•2 Play® Utopia® Female Arousal Gel — one for the hostess and one to giveaway to a lucky guest
•2 Play® VibrateTM Connect® Personal Massager – one for the hostess and one to giveaway to a lucky guest 
•4 Bendable figurines for a fun activity!
•16 Pouches for hosts and guests filled with Durex® products:

- Love-BoxTM by Durex®
- Durex® Performax® Condom
- Durex® Pleasuremax® Condom
- Durex® Tropical® Condom
- Durex® Extra SensitiveTM Condom
- Play® Pina ColadaTM Lubricant
- Play® SoothingTM Lubricant
- 2 Durex® product coupons

•Durex® product information sheets
•“Measure Your Pleasure” diaries

•“Stick It In” koozies

No comments:

Post a Comment